Vision® is a proven
performer backed by
over 95 years of
With Vision®, Intervet has developed
an innovative production technique that
assures the highest level of purity – from
the processing of the antigens to the
addition of the adjuvant. This process is
called the Antigen Purge SystemTM
because it involves four distinct phases,
each of which is essential to the production
of Vision.The APS process produces
bacterin-toxoid that significantly
reduces injection site defects.***
The four phase Antigen
Purge SystemTM (APSTM)
- Creates superior grade of antigen
in bulk fluid.
- Assembles and standardizes each
- Antigen preparation that reduces
fluid volume with new filtration
- Lowers dose volume by using a
specially formulated variation of
the patented Spur adjuvant.
*** Data on file at USDA APHIS
|Vision® combines the Antigen Purge System (APS) with the precise level of Spur to get the highest level of immunization and lowest level of injection site defects. Indeed, Spur is the element that makes APS possible.
- Keeps antigens in stable suspension for long periods of time, instead of settling out as antigens can with competitive adjuvants. The precise amount for immunization is administered for each animal with every single dose.
- The unique, patented suspension properties of Spur provide more exposed available binding sites for the antigen plus an “entrapment” feature unlike any other adjuvant.
- Spur has proven itself in millions of doses by offering a better immune response than vaccines adjuvanted with aluminum hydroxide.**
- Spur, also, is less reactive at the site of injection than traditional adjuvants.**